Started in 2012 Sea Star Foodstuff Manufacturing and Trading Company
moved to new location in October 2016 to work exclusively in Pistachio processing with 34 new Cracking Machines and a Capacity up to 25 MT per shift with 2800 m2 total building in 5000 m2 total area.
ABOUT SEA STAR
Sea Star is one of Abu Odeh Bro. subsidiaries specialized in importing and supplying the best pistachios nuts in the world known for their best tasting and greatest value. The Jordanian company began its operations back in 2012 out of its state-of-the-art factory in Aqaba International Industrial City.
Sea Star imports raw Pistachios from all over the world; it cracks, fumigates, separates shells and packs the kernels into our brands (El Basha, Plantation & Yolla).
The company’s particular advantage is the constant availability of different kinds and qualities of nuts and products that touch the heart of all clients with high standard quality. It is the local, regional and international market leader that is able to provide customers and businesses through the entirely organized operational procedures focusing on pistachio nuts complying with international food regulations, from Iran, Turkey, USA and other countries.
The product range of Sea Star pistachios undergoes a controlled process from origin to delivery; our pursuit of quality ensures the customers satisfaction as well as the long term relationships with clients and business partners.
Sea Star moved to a new location in October 2016 to work exclusively in Pistachio processing with 34 new Cracking Machines and a Capacity up to 25 MT per shift with 2800 m2 total building in 5000 m2 total area.
How we work
- We work directly with international growers; we go check their corps to make sure their products are produced in a healthy manner.
- Once we acquire verified certifications, the goods are transported to Sea Star Factory in Aqaba for shelling the nuts.
- Products are cleaned and pass through several stages to remove dust.
- Pistachio nuts are separated into different sizes, and separating the whole product from the broken one.
- The whole fruit is then packaged or processed and labeled under one of Sea Star brands for the production and exportation.
- Packaged products are then sent to the end customer; whether they are confectionery companies or and retailers.
To become the leaders in importing, processing, selling and investing in the industry of pistachios and nuts.
We provide quality products and services to our partners through:
- Selecting diversified, quality and international sources for our products
- Creativity, innovative equipment, modern technology in production
- Establishing strategic partnerships with all parties
- Investing in human capital
- Cherishing our heritage and our values, and being socially responsible
- Applying International Standards needed for food safety, health, occupational safety and obtaining the required certificates to enter the international market
- Preserving the environment through waste recycling